CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

NewYork

I was busy cleaning up the dishes in the kitchen about an hour ago
when my phone rang.
it was Dimples.
she asked how my tongue was and i told her i hada fever earlier and i had a headache
she laughed at me and said "theres this guy that wants to talk to you and hes on the phone"
i failed to hear her. i didnt believe her
or maybe i thought she was kidding
i just continued talking about my swollen tongue
she repeated herself twice before i figured i'd better shut up

i said "are you kidding me? you couldnt tell me before?"
she laughed "i was talking to my sister in Newyork and her friend saw your picture and he said he wanted to talk to you... Ben? are you there?"
and then he replied.

"yes, i'm here, hi, you're so beautiful, whats your name?"
i thought... is he talking to me? i was a little nervous
"my name is Truth"
"hi Truth, I'm NewYork, nice to meet you"
"nice to meet you too... NewYork"

we talked for a while - all three of us
he is 35. no kids. never married. real estate agent. ex DJ. African American.
he asked if i had a child., we talked some more.
he made it known- he was madly in love with my pic.

i told him i didnt look like that everyday. and the pic was too nice to depict my true image. but he wouldnt hear me. he asked if he could send me a ticket to see him. He asked if he could come down to meet me. He asked if he could have my number and email address.
I replied yes to all.

He called me 30minutes later. we talked, but i dont believe smethings about him. He said he'll get his passport in a few days and come down to my country (where i live) and i'd have to pick him up at the airport. I said "sure".
as we were talking, TBS called. i put NewYork on hold as i lied to TBS that i was on the other line with my sister. i lied. he bought it. i got back on the phone with NewYork.
when i asked him to send me a pic, he said he'd have to get a scanner at work tomorrow to scan some pics and send me them. i asked if he could take one with his phone and send it to me... he first said he couldnt, then said he didnt want to because he didnt want to send a bed pic.
we concluded with him saying he will call me tomorrow, before AND after i finish work.

he sounds nice.
he sounds untrue
he sounds unreal

NewYork is a new man that just made my list.

No comments: