CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

He Slept Over (1)

yesterday was an eventful day for me.
i met up with my co-worker,
we'll name her "Dimples"
she is really beautiful
in a lot of ways
shes similar to me
because shes true
she'll be honestb with you
to the best of her knowledge
i like Dimples

But Dimples has been thru some rough times
And like me,
she maintains her "image" regardless
she looks well, and collected
but really, shes breaking apart at the seams
She has a son
about 7yo
she also was married
and still is
but now seperated
she owns a house shes mortgaging
and the likes (Car, etc)
her home is beautiful
clean., neat and well decor'd
but shes seperated
now she must go to court just so she can sell her house without her husband's signatureb and hopefully, move to a smaller spot (like a condo) with her lil man (her son- we'll name him "Pretty" )
did i mention shes only about 26yo?

anyway., so we met up yesterday
i met her at her daddy's house (her dad is so nice)
and first her dad took us for a ride in my car (because he loves the model of my car)
and then Dimples and I went to the mall
we got our nails done
we got our labrets pierced
we got our tongues pierced
we went to this store that we stumbled upon
and they had the nicest stuff on sale
i mean SALEEE!
we went in there and found mossimo shoes for $7
and a few other things
i ened up leaving there with about:
7 bracelets,
12 necklaces,
a top (that i vow to wear as a dress )
and a mossimo sandal

all for i think about $50!

Joke of the day: i went into the change room to try a short white skirt on.

The skirt was size 0 i use to be a 0 a few years ago so i thought i could still fit and anyway i thought to try it on and as i pulled it up on my big thighs

the skiirt went "zip!"

and i thought "zip?"

and the skirt replied "zip!!!"

and i looked down and thought "oohhhhhh! zippppp!"

and realised the skirt had ripped all the way down the front i was shocked! i called Dimples in to the room

"Dimples! oh, u gotta see this skirt! its sooo nice!"

she came into the room and i showed it to her being the calm colected down to hood girl Dimples is, she laughed but didnt LOL she laughed without making a sound at all and simply replied

"ohhhh! thats sooo nice" snickered "you should get it"

"oh but i dont have enough money, so i wont" i said

"ok, just take it off and i'll put it back for you" she then whispered "ok, you take it off and put it back and i'll distract her" lol @ teamwork

anyway so that was that
by the end of the night, we had both disverginned our tongues and underlips!
AND i was suppose to get a tattoo, but that never happened because i ran out of money
spent about $300 already today ( i mean yesterday)
anyway, that was my day
and we went to the mall once
and at the mall, as i was closin my trunk
i heard a guy hollering
i looked bac and it was this black guy in some car
and being the flirtatious chick that i am
i simply held my index finger up
and said
"come're"
witht that said, i got back in the car
and had a good laugh with Dimples as we watched him go turn his car around to get to us
i said "whats ur name"
he replied "Lee"
i said "whats ur number?"
he replied "234-5769456"
i replied "okay, i'll call you in a minute" and without one more word, i got back into my car and left.
And like i said i would, called him right when i got in the car
i told him, "theres my number, ... where do you live?"
he told me where he lived and i couldnt believe it! he lives in the nice condo next to mine!
with that said, i knew this was good!
i got off the phone with him, and went on my way.
i went over to mom's house - i hadnt seen her in about 2months!
for the first 5 minutes, her eyes were glued to my face! she was disgusted with my piercings!
She mentioned something aboiut the piercing not being "right" by God
and i asked her if her bible says its okay to have ur ears piserced but not your labret
and since she has her ears pierced, she simply ignored the question.
i love my mother
i love her to death.
she'll be 60 soon.
i asked her what shes doin for her birthday
she replied "i was going to have a party but i know you guys are all having hard times financially since most of you guys are in school. so i wont bother with it. its better to have nothing at all that something that isnt worthy. thats okay, another year will be better"
and yesterday night, i decided to donate $1000 to her birthday party
that is yet to be planned.

I love you ma.
love you so much.

so i guess i better call up ma siblings soon so i can start plannin dat party!

and like the daughter that i am, i packed some food from her place
and got some skin care products (she always stocks up on them)
i also showed her the items i bought earlier
ans she was impressed
but i didnt give her any
because my mom is a junk collector
so ya,... she already has enough junk
she'd never use them

As i was over there, i got a pic of my nephew and i ( i later clipped it onto the refridgerator when i got home)
my mom had them printed
they are so nice!
my nephew looks so much like my sis
but ya... i'll tell you something(s) about that later
so anyway, i got a call from TBS
he would like to come over
i said "sure"
we'd meet at my place

on my way to my place, i called Lee up

we talked

he has a daughter who was supposedly in the car when we met earlier but i hadnt seen her

shes 7.

more info later. i told him i'd call him back, but i havent.

but being the down to earth honest girl that i wam, i told him its nice to finally meet a guy around here... i wonder if thats a bad idea but its been done.

I met TBs at my place. And got a call from "Shortest-Engine" almost immediately.
I told SE i had to call him back but it fell on deaf ears. he kept asking me "when are we going to meet?" "do you want to go out today?" "can we go to ...." bla bla bla bla bla!

he is sooo persistent! (not in a good way)

anyway, i told him i'd call him back (numerous times, and he finally heard!)
but havent.

and since i just called in sick to work (because ma damn tongue wont lemme speak and i just keep drooling!), i just might call him up and finally do something with him!

anyway, back to the story- I tried to have supper last night
it took me 4 hours!
my tongue kept stinging
and i went through about 8 glasses of ice cold water!
and anyway, i wnt to bed
and we were fine
and he was harder than any rock
and i was horny
but not enough to fuck him
so i went to sleep.
and so did he.

2 comments:

Ubong Da said...

oops did u get your tongue pierced?. That must have hurt like hell. sorry o.

Standing Truth Betold said...

ya it was painful and i cried like a baby (i'm such a sissy when it comes to pain), but the real pain was the few days after, when my tongue got inflamed and swollen... kai! the things we do sha...