CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

My weekend away

been a while since my last entry.
ok, so this weekend, i went away for a day (overnight) to another city
went partying there with my good friend Nat
at the club, i saw a few familiar faces...
we didnt dance
we were just there, laughing at the funny looking people, admirng the amazing dancers, and drinkin up a storm (well... at least, i was)
we didnt dance
but we had fun

at the club, i got a text from TBS-
"i wanna do you"

i laughed and replied...
"i'm not in town"

he texted
"call me"

and then my battery died.

i spoke with NewYork... we plan to meet soon in some city... where neither one of us lived.
He'll book a place for us at the Hiltons...
we'll see if we ever do meet.
stay tuned

2 comments:

Waffarian said...

Now thats what I call real fun!!!!!when you can just laugh, drink amd make up stories for all the weird people in the club! ahahhahahahahahah

Standing Truth Betold said...

i never really do that but this time, i did. we went there and just fed our eyes! it was fun. the guys there werent hot, but there was lots to watch and lots to laugh about.