CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Troy's fingers at Lover's lane

I rememember Troy
He was some (about 13 years) older dreddie guy i was talking to years and years ago
Somehow i guess we were suppose to meet
He was for some reason meant to just graze through my life
why do i think so?
because i knew Troy, before i got to meet him.

Years ago, i had a male friend.
That friend use to call True-Blue; a telephone meeting service
i was young and curious
so when he told me about TrueBlue, i decided to check it out
i called in, and among others, spoke with a guy named "Mark". I took his number and called him private.
we talked, and talked, but i didnt take him nor any other guy there serious. afterall, it was over the phone. How was i to know who was for real and to be trusted? regardless, i saved his number.

But one day, i was on my way to work.
I was about to cross the street when i saw a guy in a an SUV. He stopped his car and asked if i wouldnt mind a ride.
I repied "sure" and climbed in the passenger side. I looked back and noted a boy in the back seat. He was as cute as ever. He also had the cutest name . "Miracle"
Miracle looked blankly at me. I wondered if i was stepping on his toes. I wondered if he thought i was trying to take his mother's spot. So as Troy continued to chat me up, i managed to confirm from him: him and Miracle's mother, werent together. whew!
He dropped me across town at my job, and i took his number. Then it happened!
As i went into my phone to save Troy's number, i typed it in, typed his name in, then hit "save" and my phone said "Number already exists, replace Mark with Troy?"
I was shocked!
I looked over at Troy in shock as I saved the number as Troy.That was odd. So that means Mark the guy i met on True Blue, is also Troy the guy i'm coincidentally meeting in person?! wow!what a small world!

I didnt use to give my numbers out back then so i refused when he asked for it. He seemed patient. Didnt push, simply said he'd wait for my call.
I called him days later.
We talked.
and talked some more.

Then i agreed to meet him again.
We went to a place that i've since named "Lover's Lane"

Lover's Lane is a shore off a beach.
About 20 kilometers away from where i now live,
there where lovers go
singles shouldnt dare tread it at sundown
because you'd see things that makes you yearn, wish, hope for company.

We went there late that night
very late.
and saw lall kinds of lovers
old lovers looking to rekindle the sparks
new lovers looking to discover the sparks
and mere strangers looking to just "spark" lol
they were all there, hidden in the trees, hidden behind the rocks, in the sands
and us- Troy and I, were sittin in the car... enjoying the erotic nature, of Lover's Lane.

Troy pointed out the people around us who were discretely having intercourse
i couldnt believe it!
this guy detected them all!

Then he proceeded to talk dirty to me
He asked me if i've ever been fingered
i replied "yes, but i dont really like it."
it was true. I prefered the real thing. Fingers really werent my favourites.
He tried to convince me that he's really good at it.

Now, at this point i was so wet!
i didnt exactly want to be fingered, neither did i want to have sex with Troy- i still felt like he was too much of a stranger. But the feelings i had for Troy, coupled with the hormones that were running through my body, made me stream a few gallons of wetness down between my thighs.
I watched as the conversation got more heated and he proceeded to run his fingers down my thighs.
I had a skirt on.
so it was easy for him.
He put his hand through my skirt and touched me.
he said "You're so wet"
i thought; sure, genious. like i really didnt know.
he asked "why do you say no when you're so wet?"
I didnt bother answering that silly question.
and then he did it!

I have never felt this before
and hes lucky he didnt go far enough
because his seats would've been permanently stained with my erotic juices
he fingered me like i never been fingered before
touched me in places i never knew were legal
and fondled my "thing" like he'd never have the chance again
he fingered me
and made my hall of fame
Best fingering i have ever had

then all of a sudden, i stopped him
i didnt come but i stopped him anyway
i stopped him because i was scared
what was i scared of?
him.
Troy knew a little too much.
How did he know about Lover's Lane?
How was he able to tell that those people were having sex?
How did he get to learn and master the art of fingering so well?
I got nervous.
Like Monica said, I didnt want to be just another name in his little black book.
besides;
i was afraid Troy would do it so good, i'll never let him go.
and i didnt want to keep Tony. He was too old for me to date.
so i said "drop me home"
and he did
and i never saw, nor call Troy again.
that was the end of me and Troy.

3 comments:

chidi said...

nice blog & great post

Ubong Da said...

Now you wonder? Never waste such an opportunity again.

Standing Truth Betold said...

thanks chidi
Ubong, lol i'm glad i didnt.i would've been addicted to him... besides, he was too old