CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2007

TBS told me...

a few days ago that he'll be moving
no, not to the next town
no, not to the next city,
no not to the next state
but to a few states away

i asked why and he said because it'll be easier to find a job there

i knew right then that this was it
if he left, i wouldnt have any more contacts with him
after so many years, it'd befinally over

but today, he told me he got a job

so he'll be staying.

but heres the drama of the day.

he went out last weekend with an old friend- Kramer
Kramer is a guy he's been friends with for ages
Kramer knows about me
we all use to hang out. I like Kramer
I always thought he was one of TBS's better friends

anyway so when they went out, TBS met a girl
he got the girl's number, and that was it

he later called me today to tell me all of this
for bloggin sake, we'll name the girl "The girl in yellow"

TBS: i gave a girl my number last weekened when i was out with Kramer
Truth: ya? ok.
TBS: *laughs* she knows you
Truth: WHAT?! who is she? whats her name?
TBS: i dont know her name. but when i was talking to her on the phone, she said she knows you and she said your name and she said she recognized me from a picture you put on on Facebook.

its true, i did have his picture on facebook. Its a picture we'd taken a last valentines' day.

Truth: what the fuck do you mean you dont know her name?
TBS: i dont remember her name
Truth: well, whats her number
TBS: (783) 893-2748
Truth: ok *hangs up*

i called the number, with my number blocked and got the answering machne. i can tell by the girl's voice that shes from a similar background. I couldnt tell who it was. i was killin myself just wondering
Imagine the embarrassment! no one knows him and i broke up and now, EVERYNE will think he's cheating on me! i was so upset! i went to Facebook and immidiately deleted the picture we had. i couldnt believe it.
then he called back
TBS: im at your door. can you please open the door?"

No comments: