CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

He Slept Over (2)

He slept until the middle of the night.
When my labia started to feel really good
i knew what the ffeling was
but was too sleepy to fight it
i was in a role play
and i was the meal
i wonder if its because i was really horny
or because i hadnt had a good cum in a while
or because he did it even better than he usually would
i wonder...
but oh my Word!
it was good
he licked ma fav. spots
the forgotten creases together with the erogenous hump
he licked it all
and i came.

it wasnt until then that i finally realised- "oh boy!"
yap! i came! so guess who's turn it is to "come"?
he crept behind me "as usual"
and massaged my butt with his dick
and i stopped him
and this went on for aboout 5 minutes
he kept trying
and i (still half-asleep,) kept stopping him
and then he sat up and with that stressed look on his face, expressed his frustraton with me that nothing has changed
see, the thing is; i'm the type to cum and sleep
but hes been ood at keeping me awake after cumin by simply getting into me
thats usually the trick
BUT since he has been refusing to use a condom lately,
and i've been refusing to have sex without a condom,
th routine as been modified to first,
I cum, he plays with himself and ejaculates, we all pretend we're happy
then it got modified even further to
he plays with himself and ejaculates, we all pretend we're happy
and since a couple of days ago, it got modified even further to
i use ma vibrator and cum
so thats how its been.

So yesterday when he got upset (or was it this mornin?), i told him (which was really hard to do with ma mouth full of drool and ma tongue in the way) he needs to camlm down
He did
i started to touch him
not sexually
and i appologised (because i know how horny that gets him)
i could tell he was limp
because my knee was on his stomach and i still couldnt feel his dick
he tried to kiss me
but i stopped him (i cant kiss anyone right now)
i pushed my knee down his crotch
and held his semi-hard dick with the corner-spot at back of my knee
and with that, he got rock hard
i then proceeded to play with his dick
up
down
up
down
then
updownuodownupdownupdown
and watched him gasp for air like 02 was scarce
he flinched and shivered
and then
he came
and oh my Word
i dont think i've ever seen him cum so much
then i went into the shower
and washed off my hands
and he got into the shower
and showered
and we were happy'
and in the back of my min, i thought: 'does he think we're together"?
but i didnt dare ask
i didnt want to deal with the reality; whatever that is

we went back to sleep
and then i woke up to his hands on my breasts this morning
faught him off for a lil while
then i gave up
then i tried again
and it worked

he jerked off
and came (a lot again)
and got cleaned up
got his stuff
and left

that was my night

2 comments:

Ubong Da said...

Thumbs up for u. No unsafe sex jare. No condom no sex, very simple. U can't be too careful these days. Although I took a lot of risk when I was still out there, but not anymore again.

Standing Truth Betold said...

Ubong, although i had been with him for years and i did trust him, i didnt think it was safe because there comes that time in your relationship, when u start to question your trust for him. that time hadnt come yet, but i thought to get him into the habit. so when he stoped using it, i knew i couldnt keep sexing him