CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2007

Chad Episodes 1

The day i gave in, ...

Time: sometime in the evening
Venue: Chad's mom's house; bathroom
Who: Chad and I
What: Urinnointing
Why: To fufil his sick fantasy

He got in the tub, and knelt down. This man, was tall, so it was a little awkward...
"so what do i do now?" I think i was suppose to take the dominating role. i was suppose to say "bitch get in dat tub and kneel the fuk down! bow ur head! dont you dare look at me! I'm going to give you what you deserve for making me cum! Who gave you da right to make me cum??!"

But i was new at this... so i asked him " so what do i do now?"
"take your clothes off and get in the tub"
i took my panties off, slid my skirt off, and got into the tub. i hovered over him, placing my feet at the edges of the tub so that he was between my legs. I looked down at him. There he was with his big booty, kneeling down, head bowed- a chocolate skinned-freak. A grown man, waiting to be peed on.
i stayed there- couldnt believe i was actually going to do this. I waited just in case he'd change his mind.
"should i go now?"
"ya"
"are you sure?"
"ya, go!" he sunded so impatient. Like a dog craving a bone, he craved it!
"ok..." tinkle tinkle "here i go" tinkle tinkle

heard him moan, heard him groan, heard him go "ohhhhh" and "hmmmm".
i couldnt believe it. i looked away.

Chad's fantasy was fufilled.

As i gave him my last drop, he looked up, spat something (dont even ask what it was) out f his mouth, and cupped my vagina with his mouth. He darted in and out of me- fucked me like his tongue was all he had. Sucked me hard, and flickred his tongue on my bump. I came over him. and peed on him all over again.

2 comments:

pepe said...

Gasp.

Tripple gasp!

Mamiri fantasy?

Uwa emebigo.

So when are u gonna take a crap on him?

Thats supposed2b a rhetorical question but i guess with Chad, U never know...

Twisty post.
ur blog has got an edgy feel2it.
its a rush on so many levels!

Standing Truth Betold said...

Pepe, you're a funny one lol
what does Uwa emebigo mean?
i suppose he might've elevated in his level of freakiness now- i wont be suprised if he'd like a woman to shit on him now... i should call him to find out lol
glad you enjoy the blog