CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

NewYork is 43

By the way, a lil update about NewYork
he called earlier today as he'd promised
i was at the doctors' when he did
we talked and talked, then i had to go
i told him i'd call him back but didnt get a chance to
he then sent me a text wishing me a good day

I spoke with Dimples about him at work
supposedly, him and Dimples' sister use to talk
which is kind of odd because the way he got to see my pic was ...

Dimples' sister was at his house,
Dimples sent some pics to her sister,
Dimples' sister opened the email with the pic from NY's computer
he saw the pic and said he wanted to fly me into NY to see him

I have seen the pic
and it looks NOTHIN like me
now i'm in a dillemma
i cant let the guy come here to meet that girl he saw
because although that girl was me
She doesnt look like the real me...
now what do i do?

Also i was disturbed that he was once talking to Dimples' sister
and didnt care enough to respect her by not asking Dimples to hook us up
that bothers me

ALSO... i hear hes actually about 43. i knew he had lied.
I wouldnt have cared about the age.
but the lie
the lie
lies
that i have issues with
how does a man who tells lies, get with Truth?

AND i hear hes a big spender on ladies...
hmmm......

and hes never been married.
neither has he had kids.
and hes loaded...

i really dont know if this'll go anywhere.

2 comments:

Idemili said...

Dunno about that, I hate lies more than anything. Why isn't he married at 43? Could it have anything to do with the lies? Girl be careful big spender or no. Have fun though, either way.
Great blog.

Standing Truth Betold said...

me too- i cant stand lies. When i asked why he isnt married he said he hasnt found his soul mate yet (ya right).i know hes a womaniser, i just didnt think he'd be a liar too. thanks Idemili, i'll keep 1.5 eyes open at all times, with this guy