CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Introducing... the man who started it all; Chad.

16 year old me, walking down the street with Virgo on our way from school
it was in the evening, and with us being so young and looking,
It was great when a red car (a car? definitely a plus!) pulled up next to us

This wasnt a suprise, afterall i have that "it"

you know what i mean by "it", right?
....
that "it" is the thing that makes you hear me even before you see me
you feel invincible waves of femininity hitting your senses before you encounter the being that is me
You, get to know that this thing you are about to encounter, is a woman... of... high... esteem!

Chad saw "it" in me.

He pulled over, said hi.
i knew he was talking to me, VIrgo simply stepped a foot behind.
Virgo and i had that understanding; we simply "knew who they were attracted to; even without being told. Chad wanted me. I felt it a mile away.
we talked i didnt want to waste time. i had better things to do...
he had a hot car, but i wasnt about to waste time with a convo.
i flirted, a little. then headed my way. he asked to have my number, but i refused.
"i'll call you if you give me yours"
and he did.
i shouldnt have taken the number.
i knew he was older, but i thought it was the perfect age for me.
the men around me didnt seem to "fit". i knew i wanted a matured man. But not as old as i eventually found out Chad was.

I didnt call Chad. and probably neve would have. Until the night i went home from school and realised i got locked out. I was cheesed. It was freezing cold! i stayed over at the neighbour's house and they made me a cup of hot chocolate. ut i felt uncomfortable. I felt like a burden.

"hmm... you know, that guy could come in handy now"
so i called him.
He picked me up in a jiffy...
and that was my first time really getting to "know" Chad.

No comments: